March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Fridays!

Fill in the Blank Friday is here!  Again, I'm following Liz' s lead here.  You can link up to her at Portland to Peonies.

1.   I am currently obsessed with updating every aspect of my apt.  We have remade our bedroom to fit a nursery nook, and the living is next.  I'm thinking deep hues of yellow and navy blue with a nautical industrial twist. Pictures coming soon!


2.  Today I am hopeful because of many reasons. I hope my prayers are answered regarding a loved one who's sick.  I hope the weekend is both productive and restful, and finally I hope my husband's job offer comes through.  We earnestly need it.

3.  The age I am is    33    and the age I feel is 33.  I feel wiser and bolder with each passing year.  In fact, one of the many permanent changes in me during this pregnancy is an awaken gutsyness.

4.  My favorite place is   being at home with my husband, my dog and my things.  And soon with our new daughter.  I can't wait to spruce up the patio for spring and summer.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is  revising my short stories.  They need me and I have been away too long.  When things settle down in my head, I will go back to them.

6.  The last thing I purchased was the Bummies Organic Cloth Diapering starter kit.  Can't wait to get them in the mail!!
7.  The thing I love most about my home is the cozy feeling as you walk in.  It's tiny, but inviting and it's located in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, perfect for raising little Emilu, and that is priceless! Location, location, location.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment