October 26, 2012

Happy Halloween weekend


Although Halloween is not until next Wednesday, all kinds of witchy Halloween costumes will make their presence this weekend.  My favorite costume this year is Rosie the Riveter.  If you watched Parks and Rec last night you may have seen it on Amy Poehler's character.   We are planning to dress Emilu as a tiny hoot, she's into birds right now.  I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween weekend.  Some links I have found inspiring.  


mulling spices sachets are a perfect gift of the season!


this modern flat is full of texture and color!


incompetence hides behind authority


taking a step back in time in rural and Gothic England


this vintage decorated nursery is adorable!


these headboards are beyond colorful!


Halloween in the village!


I love starry nights! 


my favorite animal shows up in home decor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette, it's nice right? They call it cottage style no? I snappped this photo last weekend in the neighborhood of the pumpkin patch. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete