August 15, 2012

DIY: Just do it

You know that procrastinator vein we all have? Well, as of lately mine was getting thicker until I decided it was enough.  Enough of having all these projects in my mind, and not doing something about it.  Until I stopped thinking, and got to doing.  I mean, what's the point of all those pins on Pinterest if you don't put them to work?  I tend to collect things, so it wasn't my intention to start collecting pins as well.  One project a day for a whole week. And guess what?  I did it!


Day 1:  Open shelving in the dining room nook
Day 2Washi tape decorating 
Day 3:  Scalloped pendant light for the dining room nook
Day 4Ombre beaded necklace
Day 5:  Martha Stewart vanilla cake with chocolate frosting
How about you friends, any projects lately?

2 comments:

  1. wow.. you are on a roll. The shelving looks great and yum cake. My favorite is the pendant. I have always wanted to do that. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented on this already...apparantly not :-)

    So fun to get things DONE, isn't it? Love the lamp and the necklace! Great shelfs too, it's really hard to get it straight. Looks good!

    I have done absolutely nothing today, but hopefully I will get some things done tomorrow. And some photos to prove it :-)

    Hope your weekend is a good one!

    Love Maria

    ReplyDelete