October 13, 2011

Happy Weekend


Inspired by my NYC trip last weekend, I would like to share with you the art that has made me a little happier inside this week.  I hope you spend a nice weekend wherever you are and keep planning ahead and carrying on.  It's our duty to enjoy life or make it enjoyable for others, and if art is that ingredient for you, then go ahead and share it, pay it forward, because art is not art until someone else takes it in.

Architecture that's serene and functional at the same time.

I wouldn't mind living in this house made with 15 shipping containers.

The world of Baccarat

A forest of light


Architecture you can't hide.

I would love to display all these rocking chairs on a wall in my house.

My Little Pony with a twist

Piggy multi-power outlet.


Spiral pencil art brought to you by Faber Castell.

I never thought tears could be so sweet.

Steve Jobs Street Art Spotted.

If this is not food art, then I don't know what is.

Pinning the landscape.

Graffiti or art?



No comments:

Post a Comment