August 25, 2011

It's all about Design

When it comes to design, are you home, personal or both? It's always a treat to see bloggers who are accomplished in both. But whether home is where the heart style is or personal fashion is your thing, design should always address comfort and creativity, and juggling both can be both rewarding and draining (literally), think $$$.

Emerson Made style

I'd like to think that my design forte is the home. At home is where my creativity flows, whether it is cooking or displaying art in a wall. I follow more design blogs than fashion ones and one of my favorite channels is HGTV.

Living room in my previous loft. Circa 2009
Foyer table
How about you? When it comes to design, do you opt for the fashionable pair of skinny jeans and the oversized sweater or the swanky ghost chair with the outdoor stool?

No comments:

Post a Comment