December 18, 2012

Big cheer in a small dose

Hi friends. First, I apologize for not being consistent on my blogging lately.  I'm away from home, from my computer and the days have been hectic around here.  Tomorrow, we fly back to Florida, where I have a baptism to plan right before Christmas Eve, and the details involved in the process are countless.  I will show you pictures of the day, since I also left my camera back in Florida.  I have been bad at checking my favorite blogs lately, since I haven't had much time to sit around in the computer.  But Christmas is just around the corner, and so many lovely things have been passed around the web lately, I couldn't resist posting a few of my favorites. Have a wonderful day and enjoy these sweet holiday trees.

(Source:  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 )












No comments:

Post a Comment