March 23, 2012

Have a Spring-full weekend

{Image via Kate Spade}

Hello, friends!  I know I have been posting sporadically lately but I hope to return in full swing Monday.  Life just got in the way these past days.  What are you up to this weekend?  I'm so excited to bring  back to life our patio's plants and flowers.  So we are headed to the hardware store to get some fresh Spring plants.  Also, our parents are renovating their master bathroom, and have asked my husband for design tips, and so we are going to stop by Home Depot to see the materials they have chosen, and also choose a new vinyl floor for our own rental apt. kitchen.  Hurray!  Down the road, I have plans to put chalkboard paint in one of the kitchen walls.  I can't wait.  Also, Spring is here!  So make sure you get some Spring cleaning done and a  fresh splash of color to your wardrobe.  And as always, here are a few links I have enjoyed this week.

Crazy about this diy door organizer

Inspired by Spring,  the tangerine dream 

Food styling at its best!

I would love to spend a weekend in this cottage retreat!

A Springful dose of quirkiness

I must say Brooklyn has the most inspiring residents

Another Brooklyn home gets beautifully renovated

The Socialite Family project is a bit elitist, but aren't we all a bit snobbish?

The truth about "cage-free" eggs and what to do about it
{Image via This is Glamourous}

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrica! Glad you keep on blogging :-). Life has come in the way for me too, blogposts have gone down.

    I'm sorry to say I have to read quickly today, time and energy is going out. Got a cold and have been resting saturday and sunday to prepare for a new work week - boring! But I wanted to say hello at least!

    Love the quirky Victorian Tatto Paper Puppets you linked to, and the colourful Kate Spade image makes me happy!

    Love Maria

    ReplyDelete