December 17, 2011

Under the Christmas tree


I snapped these pictures of Emilu under the Christmas tree days ago and now is when I have been able to post them.  She was so perky and giddy, she played with some of my mother's ornaments and tried to 'precrawl' in the cold marble floor towards me.




My mother's vintage ornaments, include a drum and a 'nutcracker' mouse made of paper mache and felt.

I love her collections of nutcracker men,she must have around 20 throughout the house.

Oh Christmas is soon here, and we are can't wait to wake up on Christmas Day and have Emilu open her first gifts.  Merry Christmas, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Awww..she is so adorable and the tree looks great! Btw: did you get my email? I sent it to you on Monday morning. You won our ring giveaway and I just wanted to get your shipping info:) If you didnt get my email, please write me on on diana.mieczan@hotmail.com

    Thanks so much! Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, this is saw awesome news. I just checked my email, and didn't see anything. It's pachiv@yahoo.com Let me know what I have to do to claim it, I so thrilled, merry christmas to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the email address I used before. I'm not sure why you didn't get it. Anway, I've just re-sent you the email. If you don't get it again, please write me directly on diana.mieczan@hotmail.com and I'll reply right away with all the info. Thanks! Talk to you soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her nutcracker men too! And the vintage ornaments are so good looking, really! First Christmas with your child is so special, I remember it well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are the cutest! Emilu is just adorable with that look on her face. I think the holidays are made extra special when children are around. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete