October 27, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration

Have you ever become obsessed with something after watching a movie?  This happens rather frequently in my life, and it happened the other day after watching Amelie for the 25th time. To summarize things, let's just say that I, for a split second, wanted to move into one of these bathrooms:

I love everything in this bathroom.  The pedestal sink (oh la la) and how about that yellow and white checkerboard floor (to die for)



t



When our family is ready to buy our first home, I will be so revisiting these bathroom images for inspiration. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to dream and plot.

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie as well and you found an amazing collection of bathrooms. The 3rd one is incredible and the last tub totally stole my heart. Happy Friday, my dear.

    ReplyDelete