August 19, 2011

Etsy fever

Have you checked out Etsy lately?  I have been on a Etsy withdrawal.  I have my eye on a few items. When you create a profile on Etsy, you can save your favorite items to view every time you want. Inspired by these blue french doors I saw in a eatery in Brooklyn, I'm loving these items right now:



Set of mirrors for a gallery wall or entry way.

Poster frame, hung or stacked against the wall in your living or study.

The Waldorf Rainbow Stacker toy, perfect for sparking imagination and honing creativity. 

Striped green straws, perfect for summer cocktails in the patio.

Zodiac sign print from PaperBlue. Show off your sign strong points by displaying them in a cute frame.

Flower earring studs

Cute Flamingo tee for baby and toddler.


Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment