July 31, 2011

Around Town

Hard to believe it's been a month since I last posted anything here.  Life with infant is full of surprises and very busy.  The only time I have to write anything is when Emilu is taking a nap and I always end up using those small fragments of time to pick up around the house, take a shower, fix lunch for my husband and I, or do laundry.  It's exhausting but so rewarding to be a stay at home mom.

This weekend we went to Georgetown and had lunch and ice-cream.  Emilu behaved wonderfully, she is now getting more used to being out and taking naps or eating outside, if circumstances dictate so.  Here are a few shots of our outing:



This is a beautiful home in the heart of Georgetown.  It has a southern charm that really captivated me.





We use the BabyBjorn when we want to navigate easily around town.  The stroller is nice too but we prefer the carrier for these special occasions.



We  got ice-cream in waffle cones from Thomas Sweet, a landmark of Georgetown.  I had the mocha with chocolate chips and Edgar had homemade strawberry ice-cream.

I hope you had a nice weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment