March 17, 2011

Blast from the Past: My Childhood Toys

It might be a bit earlier to think about buying my unborn daughter toys.  But wouldn't it be amazing if I can bring back some of the toys I played with as a child?  My childhood was a blast.  I didn't have all the toys I wanted, but I owned some awesome ones.  My friends' and I would swap our toys for weeks at a time and we would get busy playing and creating masterful universes around these toys. Ready to be blasted?  Here we go.


Images:  Fashion Plates scrapbook, Fischer Price Little People, Rubik's Cube, Fischer Price Jack-in-the Box, Cabage Patch Doll, Pogo Ball, Snoopy and Friends Ice Maker, Fischer Price Music Box TV, Parcheesi, Rainbow Brite Dolls, Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Viewmaster, Charm belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment