July 16, 2012

Kids Zone: Watercoloring

I can't say it runs in the family.  Art, that is.  My husband and I are both design and art-loving people. But, we are no artists.   So, when I recently discovered that my 14-month old baby loves to paint, it dawn on me:  Art could run in this family.  And you wouldn't not know it!  She has a steady aim, from paintbowl to paper and from paper to waterbowl.  Of course, I'm thrilled because we, parents, live vicariously, and sometimes, entirely, through our children's passions.  It's a deep yearning of mine, to see my daughter excel in the arts.  No matter what this turns out to be.  Acting, dancing, painting, designing, writing, hey, even graffiting. Anything would do.  As long as she loves it, we'll love it.   I happened to snapped a few photos of D-day (dawning day of art could run in this family)
>

>
>
>
Isn't this exciting? I bet your kids love to paint, too. I can't wait to see her masterpieces on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment