March 28, 2012

Breakfast in a tray

 © Andre de Dienes Estate- Marilyn Monroe, Breakfast in Bed, Bel Air Hotel, 1953

I can't remember the last time I had breakfast in bed. This is one of the sweet perks of taking a relaxing vacation. Well, I think it's about time I had some really, yummy breakfast in bed. Plus I need a vacation.  Don't these breakfast trays look delicious and beautiful! Let's all get inspired to have breakfast in bed this weekend, shall we?
(Photo source}
{Photo via}
{Photo source The New Tiffany Table Settings, "Breakfast in Bed" by Mario Buatta, via A Lovely Being}
(Photo: Martha Stewart}
{Photo via}
{Photo source}

1 comment:

  1. I love that blue and white bedding! Also, can totally relate to a need for vacation. I feel like I could sleep for a week.

    ReplyDelete