December 8, 2011

Have a happy countdown-to Christmas weekend






'Tis the season for beautiful wrapping. This lovely idea using threads of colorful yarn is beyond pretty.  You can create your own set of color or do a rainbow like this one.

I'm sorry I have been unplugged for the last days.  I arrived safely and am staying with my parents in their DR home and it has been a bumpy ride until today.  Emilu was out of her element for a few days, not sleeping well and very intimated by the strange faces around her.  We have been building her comfort level and making sure she gets on a feeding and sleeping schedule again.

I feel terrible I have missed so many of your posts, I will definitely get caught up this weekend.  Have you started your holiday shopping already?  I have not, so I might have to make a few long lines when I get back to the States. 

Images via Martha Stewart and Abrams Books

I hope you enjoy the weekend, I will be browsing online for good deals and, of course, checking your posts.

3 comments:

  1. i love the yarn wrapped around packages idea! sooo pretty. thanks for stopping by my blog, it has allowed me to find your fabulous blog, and your daughter is beautiful ;) have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete