November 4, 2011

Film Noir Fashion

Source: google.com via Patricia on Pinterest

Last year while I was pregnant I watched a lot of Film Noir (one of my many non-food obsessions) and the thing that stuck most was the female characters' wardrobe.  Curvy feminine shapes, with a healthy mix of masculine lines. However the most classic films, like Elevator to the Gallows, portray a classic refine feminine woman.
Source: google.com via Patricia on Pinterest










































Source: google.com via Patricia on Pinterest

My favorite 'street-style' fashion number was the turned-up collar popular in the 40s and 50s. You can wear these versatile jackets over sweet, feminine dress or trousers. I love this one.

What are your favorite movie fashions?

No comments:

Post a Comment