September 21, 2011

Anthropologie

Color me Wednesdays is back! One of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, is such an inspiring place for personal and home design. They are having a pre-Fall sale (20%off) on selected merchandise.  I love these Missoni scarves, they are the perfect fall item.  Below are the items that are hitting a note with me.


Grace Bonney's new book is a great holiday gift.  Mmm, I'm getting ideas....

Two very fall(ish) and Bohemian looks I heart.

This outfit screams Mediterranean simplicity.

I love these bulky letters.  They have so many uses: as pin cushions, wall decorations for nurseries, shelving accents, etc.

I love this owl vase.  Owls are my favorite animal accent decor.

These mirrors are fabulous.  You can lump them together on a wall or use only one as a focal point in any room.

I love the cottage feel of these hooks. 

You go crazy with all the knob designs to choose from.

More owls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment